Fall Lingerie Wishlist

By 8:29 PM

With autumn comes crisp air, falling leaves, lots of tea drinking, and of course, new lingerie. Since is summer almost halfway over now (already?!), I thought I'd share my autumn lingerie wish list with you.


1. Fortnight Mira Bodysuit 


I've completely fallen in love with Fortnight's simple and sexy designs because of a certain blogger's numerous informative reviews of the brand (I'm looking at you, Undiegamer!) and now I'm itching to get my hands on a Mira body suit. I am willing to be that the thong bottom and light support would make this a versatile piece in my lingerie wardrobe. This neutral colored piece would be my little secret, worn under fall dresses and tights as the weather starts to cool down.

2. Foxers Cranberry Lace Boxer & Lace Camisole 



I was introduced to Foxers by Knicker Nomad's review of the lace boxers and the cranberry colored cami & boxers really spoke to me when I browsed the brand's offerings. Cranberry is an amazing color for fall and it's way underutilized in lingerie, in my opinion. I'll be honest here - I think my primary use for this set will be sitting on the couch in my underwear. This is something I do regularly, but definitely not in cute matching sets. 

3. Harlow & Fox Viola Longline & Thong set


I recently discovered this luxury British brand and the 100% silk delicate lace designs are so alluring. This set is such a unique shade of bronze; it's not one I've seen used in lingerie very often. The eyelash lace looks so wispy and comfortable - I can just imagine myself wearing this under a soft sweater in the fall and feeling beautiful, but first I have to start counting my pennies because this is quite the pricey set!

4. Mimi Holliday Neopolitan Silk Chiffon Back Bow Thong




I have been obsessed with Mimi Holliday bow thongs for ages now, so I think it's about time I add one to my collection. It's so girly and adorable and I'm very into the idea of my butt being wrapped like a present and tied up with a bow ;). 

5. Fleur of England Heiress Guipure Silk Babydoll


This is a stunning boudoir piece from another luxury British brand, Fleur of England. The grey silk bodice and lace cups that leave very little to the imagination make this one of the sexiest slips I've ever seen, without a doubt. 

6. Gossard Phoebe Balconette 

The construction of this bra is so interesting. I haven't tried many half-cups with this sort of design in the past, but the cutout pattern in the gore makes me want to go for this one. Because I'm very fair skinned, this may even work as a nude bra for me. 


7. Samanta Rozbodzone Emocje in Violet


I want to expand my Polish bra horizons and Samanta seems like a great next step. I haven't heard much about this brand aside from the feature in Miss Underpinnings' Polish lingerie review, but I am willing to take the risk and order a bra or two from overseas. I love the rich hues of this piece and you can probably tell from this wish-list that I love ornate designs and lace. In addition, the unlined single vertical seam cup design is elusive and works great for breasts like mine which aren't particularly shallow or projected. 

8. Comexim Irish Coffee set



Finally, Comexim has been on my radar for quite some time now, and given my previous love affairs with other Polish brands, with their narrow wires, projected cups, and sexy lace designs, I am bubbling over with excitement to try this brand. How adorable is this set?! The little peach bows on the panties are to die for. I have a Comexim bra coming in from a bra swap, which I will use for sizing diagnostics, but after that, this baby is mine


Writing this up made me even more pumped for fall. What are your favorites for the upcoming fall season? Have you tried anything from my list already?





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. They're all beautiful! Very much rooting for you to get the Harlow & Fox pieces and review them! I think they would be gorgeous.

    I am knee deep in retro (like, serious pre-1970)-look styles, so my fall wish list includes very weird stuff like an elusive crescent stitched style that Exquisite Form made for about 50 years and then most inconsiderately discontinued in 2011. I also have my eye on some full cup Empreinte styles.

    I'm very curious about the Fortnight and Foxers styles here, I hope you will report how they will work out. I wouldn't have expected these to be available in a full bust, small back size range (although I can see them working on someone with a very shallow F cup).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.

    Cheap Vibrating Anal Toys & Buy Love Ring Vibrators Online

    ReplyDelete