Expanding to Fashion

By 8:35 AM

Dear Readers,

I'd like to get your opinion on something. As you know, I adore lingerie but I also am really interested in fashion. I've been considering expanding the content of this blog to include styling a petite & busty frame beyond the underpinnings layer. My post on eShakti's custom measurement pieces was my first foray into petite & busty fashion and I am curious how you felt about it.

There are some lovely blogs out there for dressing a petite frame, like Extra Petite and Alterations Needed, as well as a wealth of lingerie blogs I read consistently. However, as a small woman with a larger bust that aims to look polished every day, I find it very difficult to find clothes that flatter my figure and tick all the boxes of a good fit. There is a very limited amount of content on this topic out there, and I'm not sure if it's because the demographic is small or if simply no one has written about it yet. I spend a lot of time thinking about fashion and styling my outfits every day, so I thought it might be interesting to give this side of my life (and closet) some visibility.

So what do you think? Should I go for it? Is it strange to have a faceless fashion blog? I'd love your feedback on this :).

-Florence

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Yes! Apart from lingerie blogs that also review full bust clothing brands there isn't much on dressing a petite frame with a full bust. I liked the eShakti post and think I wold enjoy more posts about fashion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you liked the eShakti post. I've never tried full bust clothing brands so most of my reviews would be on finds that flatter a full bust.

      Delete
  2. Do it! :) I've been thinking about doing outfit posts as well actually (y'know, whenever I decide to POST again, ugh haha).

    I'd love to see your style posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will! Thank you! And as always, excited to read your new posts, when they come around.

      Delete
  3. Hi Florence. Not a busty woman by any means but I've been following your blog since the early days and I would welcome the fashion posts! You have such great taste in lingerie, I'm sure the same applies to outfits.

    Also, I've wanted to suggest this for a while... Why not do a post or series of posts dedicated to your journey pre and post breast augmentation? Your bust looks so natural I sometimes have trouble believing it is enhanced! :) I'm sure I'm not the only girl out there who would love to get your insight and recommendations on the subject.

    Adela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there :). I'm happy to see you've been following the blog for a while and I'm flattered you like my style/taste. I am strongly leaning towards doing the fashion posts now so I hope you like my outfits, too!

      As for the pre and post augmentation, that's a great idea! I actually have a few pictures wearing the same bras pre and post augmentation (in different sizes, of course). I think I will write about this. What a lovely suggestion! I guess I just didn't think many people would care much, but it would be fun to write about.

      Delete